[DMCForum] Re: OK, now I am going to get my ass KICKED!

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:
> >I'd be too busy fighting people, rather than
> >actually getting anything done.
>

> ...and this would be different from which politician?  No offense
intended
> :)
>
> Greg

No offense taken. I carry with me radical ideals from both the right
wing, as well as the left wings of politics. Firstly, just as we do
not recognize dual citizenship with another country, nor should
dual-ethnicity be recognized when identifying yourself. IMO there is
no such thing as an "African-American", and "Asian-American", or even
a "Native-American". Knowing ones roots is important. However, we are
all Americans here. There are no exceptions. It is counter-productive
to society, not to mention offensive, if not unpatriotic to make such
dual-ethnicity statements.

I fully support abortion. The less mouths we have to feed, especially
in the sub-lower class, the better. Especially when it comes to
thinning out urban-populations (non-race specifc here).

I see no problem with homosexual marraige. Especially when there is no
valid argument against it. Don't tell me it's a sacred bond, when
you're watching TV shows like "Who want's to marry a Millionare?", and
no one is stopping eccentric people like Pamela Anderson from having
people perform wedding cerimonies for their pet chihuahuas.

Repeal tax-exemption for all churches across the board, as well as
other non-profit organizations such as GreenPeace who's donations
exceed their operating costs.

Censure non-profit organizations on solicitations, when their
financial reserves exceed a certain point.

Turn the Mexican border into the 38th parallel. Don't just stop
illegal aliens from crossing. Shoot them onsite to encourage others to
stay away.

Federally sponsored euthenasia programs for both the terminally ill,
and multiple felon prisoners.

Legalize Prostitution, and tax the hell out of it, with specific
francise licenses.

Redefine gang activity as Domestic Terrorism, and punish appropriately.

For those covicted of sex crimes involving children, manditory death
penalty.

Tax Puerto Rico.

Sponsor a modern "New Deal" program to help the U.S. become more
self-reliant in our industrial and labor sectors.

Just a few things. But who knows how well everyone would take things
like this, so who knows what else would get shot down, just because I
proposed it...

-Robert

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte