RE: [DMCForum] Sandblasting DeLorean frame - advice needed.

RE: [DMCForum] Sandblasting DeLorean frame - advice needed.

John,

While at the DMCH open house, they had a media blasted frame there for us to
see.  They set up a before and after, on the way to restoration and it
looked really nice.

Maybe you can get in touch with them for some tips?  Also, Ken has done a
few of these as well.  He doesn't monitor this list much so you may want to
try contacting him directly.

I don't recall where I heard this, but someone mentioned a frame being acid
dipped to remove the epoxy.  They would lift the frame from time to time for
inspection and it ended up taking about a year.  That is way too long in my
opinion. :)

Greg