[DMCForum] Another AR DeLorean

Word is spreading like wild fire that I am a DeLorean nut here at
college, people refer to me as DeLorean. The Z guys came to my room to
see where my roomate lives, he has 91 300ZX that is pretty cool. They
saw my monitor and the DeLorean model on the self and asked if I had
one and of course I said " Heck yes I do" one of them told me that one
of his buddies bought one from an older lady up in northeastern
Arkansas. I was interested until he told me that it was one of the two
or three turbos ever made by the company. I didn't say anything but
last time I checked 502 and 01860 aren't in Arkansas. Next time I see
him I'm going to show him the pictures I have of both cars and somehow
nicely ask if one of those are the car. This guy sounded serious and
new the car, he is just lost in the way of DeLoreans. He said that the
lady that had the car put water in the fuel tank. Now that doesn't
make since, my 93 year old grandma had more since than that. My guess
is that it is an after market turbo. The current owner is Joe Walker,
I do intent to check this guy out and the car.

Josh
10989

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS