Re: [DMCForum] Down for season

No because the short is right behind the torsion bar and under the
t-panel. When i move the rubber boot protecting the harness i can
detect the short. It also makes sense it is in this area due to the
movement of the harness and possible exposure to the outside elements.

I can remove the fuse but i dont really want to band-aid any electrical
work, i want to fix it. The fuse will stop the short but i wont have
door lights, trunk, engine, glove box or interior lights.

Mark V

On Sep 12, 2005, at 4:33 PM, timnagin wrote:

> Did you try disconnecting the wires and or lights at the other end?
>
> Greg

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS