RE: [DMCForum] Wal-Mart

>The claims of Wal-Mart putting others out of business,
>that is the American way.  Capitalism.  Sure, it is a
>shame that the smaller stores can't survive because
>they do not have the buying power of Wal-Mart...  But
>I am not going to spend $1.79 a quart for oil at NAPA
>when I can get the same oil at Wal-Mart for $0.88 a
>quart.

This from someone who once bitched about IT jobs being outsourced overseas?
Hey, it's just capitalism that your job was taken away so some guy in India
can get paid less than half of what you got paid.

>I just wish they (ALL multi-purpose stores) did not
>make you walk all the way to the furthest back corner
>of the store to get to the auto department!  (I will
>sometimes park at the quick-lube door and walk in and
>out there..)

Didja ever notice most stores, well corporate stores at least, are like
this?  There is a reason they do this.

Greg

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS