Re: [DMCForum] Afraid to speak out?

For those of you who are afraid of Marc, please email me privately so we can see truely if MOST people are affraid of his backlashes.  ;)
If someone is afraid of someone else in a message board, then that person has other issues that he needs to work out.
Say what you want.  nobody is going to hunt you down and mock you...or go up on stage at the next car show and start ripping you a new one.

Erik

DMCVIN6683 <dmcvin6683@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Marc Levy i believe makes most people afraid to speak out about
anything because they are afraid of his back lash and comments that
would make anybody fell 1 inch tall.

Look through the archives and you will notice Marc is the one who picks
apart and picks on people here the most.

VideoBob cant even get most of his posts through with out Marc Levy
picking on him or calling him a thief or what ever Marc fells like
fucking with him about.

I stick up for Marc on occasion but sometimes you just need to shut
your pie hole and keep your comments to yourself.

I feel Marc's backlash coming.

Mark V

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10 Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte