[DMCForum] JZD re-claim of DMC Trademark

[DMCForum] JZD re-claim of DMC Trademark

Hey Marc...

I recall hearing about the JZD blessing to Stephen quite a while
ago...before JZD's passing.  I will have to do a little research about
wear I heard it from as I don't recall off hand the details.  I
thought this story was common knowledge; it certainly wasn't new to me
when reading the Forbes article.

I have a question though...you sparked my interest about JZD
attempting to re-claim trademarks.  Can you tell me more about this?
How did you discover this?  Was this due to the so called car
prototypes JZD was trying to bring to market?

I would appreciate it!  Thanks!
Dave Jacobs

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS