Re: [DMCForum] Re: DMCH in latest issue of Forbes...

Re: [DMCForum] Re: DMCH in latest issue of Forbes...

I feel like a comment... I don't say much anymore, but this is a good topic.

First of all, thanks Josh for posting the link to the Forbe's article. I
just read it for the first time. In my opinion, that was a good article with
a positive light towards the DeLorean name. There was no crappy factory
history, cocaine remarks, or any of the other junk usually thrown into
DeLorean publicity. Mainly, the article was talking about a business
thriving off of a failed venture. I enjoyed how DeLorean One was mentioned
as DMCH's roots. I also enjoyed howWynne acquired the name- in the world of
Delorean, if John DeLorean said "good luck to you with my blessing" which is
the way the article presented how Wynne got the name for his company then
from my perspective there can be no dispute.

Marc, I have a question for you. Throughout the history of the DMCForum and
DML you have sometimes found a way to bring forward some comment or
criticism to DMCHouston. May I ask why you repeatedly find it necessary to
do so? You mentioned perspective in you last post- from my perspective you
have a negative view towards DMCHouston. This is America, and it is our
right to feel however we want about whatever or whomever. I am just curious
why you don't like DMCHouston.

Anyway, did anyone else think that was a kickass picture in the beginning of
the article?

Eric Itzel

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte