[DMCForum] Re: DMCH in latest issue of Forbes...

[DMCForum] Re: DMCH in latest issue of Forbes...

You're forgetting one very important thing here, Marc: I don't care.

DMCH make profit, that's a given. And by what I'm seeing here, they're
turning a pretty good profit at that. And that's obviously a benefit
for them. However, there's also a HUGE benefit to me. And that is that
I get to have easy access to reasonably priced parts, I can have them
shipped out to me in a timely manner, as well as I can help
participate in the reproduction of defunct parts whose supply is now
exhausted. And the best part is that I don't have to live in fear of
Steve Wynn throwing a temper-tantrum, and refusing to sell me
anything, because he doesn't like something I wrote on the internet.

As for Concours, who cares again. DMCH worked to help set the
requirements, but I don't believe that anywhere in their literature
did they say that you *MUST* buy the parts from them. If I'm wrong,
please show me.

In the end, this is a win-win situation for everyone involved here.
DMCH gets to turn a profit, and I get to fuel my car hobby further.

I begining to think that rather than keep out the CIA brainwaves, that
tinfoil hat you seem to wear has helped cook your brain, with all the
faux DMCH conspiracy theories you concoct...

-Robert

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxx> wrote:

> "Everything we do is geared toward selling more
> parts"....
>
> And you all thought DMCH were in it for the love of
> the car.. LOL!!
>
> Now my opinion on the DMCH run Concours event is dead
> on.
>
> This Article confirms a lot of what I have said over
> the years.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS