RE: [DMCForum] DMCH in latest issue of Forbes...

RE: [DMCForum] DMCH in latest issue of Forbes...

I have never found fault with Stephen or James for
being "business men", but the image most people
project of them (by design??) are more phalanthropic.

Hate one, and love another?  Not true..  I dont hate
anyone, or love anyone.  I prefer the way some do
business as compared to others.

--- Dave Stragand <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM