[DMCForum] Re: Village Idiot Returns (Josh)

[DMCForum] Re: Village Idiot Returns (Josh)

> And I simply can't imagine a 2005 model anything becoming
collectible.

I agree with you. While engines and the trannys last longer, the body
and interior don't last but a few years. I worked at a Chrysler
dealership through high school and a Chevy Dealership this summer and
Chevrolet puts in those cheap plastic interiors that talks to you when
they get as low as 40k miles on them. Fords last longer than anything
that we have had at either dealership. Roger Penske owned the Chrysler
dealership and it had nearly 2,000 new cars on the lot and around
1,500 slots for used so we saw MANY trade in cars. When Penske is
involved it's gonna be big. I'm not a Ford man, nor a Chevy man. Guys
have called me gay but I'm a VW/DMC man. That is until they saw my
Beetle. I'll upload a picture of it so everyone can see it.

Josh
10989

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS