[DMCForum] Re: Village Idiot Returns -- I'm Still Here

[DMCForum] Re: Village Idiot Returns -- I'm Still Here

LOL! There for a minute I thought you were talking about "Spirit in
the Sky" I forgot about Mrs. Robertson.

You're a funny man Greg..... funny man :P

Josh

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:
> Coo coo cah choo... Mr. Robertson... kinda long, though. :)
>
> Greg

Behalf
> Of Ryan Wright
> Sent: Friday, September 02, 2005 1:25 AM
> To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Village Idiot Returns -- I'm Still Here
>
> Hi Bill,
>
> Nice to know you're still doing well. Keep in touch from time to
time.

> And, I don't know how often we have to keep telling you this, but
> you're not the village idiot.
>
> Does anyone have a better nickname for Walt to adopt? Something more
> polite, perhaps?
>
> -Ryan

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte