RE: [DMCForum] Greasel/biodiesel conversion for DeLoreans

RE: [DMCForum] Greasel/biodiesel conversion for DeLoreans

>4. Since diesels cause combustion by compression (no spark), does
>that mean that their compression pressures are much higher?

The compression ratios can be significantly higher, even up to 24:1.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diesel_engine

>Semi trucks are one thing, but chasing every single citizen trying to save
>a buck when they're not stealing or harming anyone is crazy.

My understanding is the exhaust smell is a dead giveaway.  I have been told
it smells like French fries.

Greg

De lorean Delorean part Delorean cadillac