[DMCForum] Truck anyone?

I forgot to include this in the last post.

My 1996 Dodge Ram is going on E-bay this weekend. Not for gas prices
but so I can use the money towards my DeLorean. Look for the "Hog
Wild" red and white one. 26 gallons has lasted me three weeks, when
normally it would last me four days. I never drive anymore. Plus I
figure, I don't have a girlfriend, no job yet, and no bills. If I'm
going to do anything to the car now is the time.

My car is my girlfriend. We argue, it takes all my money and I have to
treat it like the queen or it'll let me know about it and it cost me
alot of money:)

It's a good thing it dosn't have ears. Like a few of you told me,
there will be days when you hate the poop out of the car but overall
love it. I've yelled at the car so many times, then turned around and
hugged it.

Josh

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS