[DMCForum] DMCH

Did Katrina go over Houston? I emailed DMCH about some much needed
electrical help on my car but have not heard from them yet which is
very unusual for me. I learned that I need to get the upgrade kit and
maybe that could solve my problem.

I'm sorry for not knowing the news, no tv and no time.

Josh
10989

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS