[DMCForum] Bitter Bob (was Katrina...)

> Bob,
> Are you off your medication again?
> Greg

I doubt he's on meds at all. The only time he seems to post is when he's on a
soapbox cursing Bush while making Dave sigh. Granted he did post a DeLoean
related window topic recently.

(Dave didn't you say oxygen kinda helps your migraines? All this sigh'n could
actually be beneficial to you ;-)

Shannon Y
16506