[DMCForum] Farrar status

Sent Farrar a message last night to see if I could track him down and
make sure he is still OK but it got bounced back . . . not really all
that suprising since there is no power there - will try the phone
numbers I have for him as well and will let everyone know if I am able
to get ahold of him.

Michael

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS