RE: [DMCForum] Katrina Response

<Sigh.>

________________________________

From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Bob Brandys
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2005 11:32 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Katrina Response

Ryan,

You forget that we are safety and hygiene consultants.  We work with
FEMA on an emergency basis.  So far,  FEMA is looking for no
assistance.   WHY?

BTW  is today's Wall Street Journal-yes, a business paper-  they are
criticizing the FEMA response.

For example,   when Florida had their hurricanes   FEMA had truck loads
of water, food and ice WAITING BEFORE THE HURRICANE to send in to  help
people.

For Kartrina---NOTHING.

The best they could do is send 12,000 meal packets.  There are 23,000
people in the astrodome.   THIS WAS A LIKE PISSING on this people.
It just shows how IRAQ is getting all the military supplies.

They even criticized the Army Core of Engineering.  Who were extremely
slow in adding sand bags to the levies breaches which is a normal
response   Why weren;t these ready.  This was AN EXPECTED problem and
the army did NOTHING.

Remember,  these parts of Louisiana and Mississippi are democratic
areas.    WHILE FLORIDA is the president brother and BUSH NEEDED to win
Florida to steal the second election.       JUST, shows you that after
the election the SOB does not care about anyone except his oil buddies.

BOB

*      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of