[DMCForum] Re: Sanden 508 or 510, what should I use? Vin 3323 Update

[DMCForum] Re: Sanden 508 or 510, what should I use? Vin 3323 Update

It's not so much that they haven't approved it, but I guess no one has
hit the accept button on the posts as they have not changed at all
today....from what I've noticed.

I'm just looking for a good solid direction to go in, so that I can get
everything hooked up from the frame to the body and drop it down.  I'm
really anxious to begin the final torquing on the frame and get towards
getting this engine working and cleaning up all the wiring.  Then on to
rebuilding the interior....and then onto stripping the paint off the SS
panels..and so on.

SO what compressor should I use, and what about the accumulator/dryer?
Anyone have an earlier 81 setup with the lower connection that can
comment on if the 86 corvette dryer works or not?  It says it's only 55
bucks at Autozone, which is great, but I want to make sure I can use
it....

Thanks,

Brandon
Vin 3323

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Josh Porter" <joshp1986@xxxx> wrote:
> > I tried posting this on the DML but it's taking forever to get
> approved
> > and would like a direction to head this week so I can commit to
> > something!
>
> That's why more times than not I use this here list. DML is great for
> the "purebreds" but I guess I'm a mutt:)
>
> Although that is an odd thing for the DML to reject. Usually they
> reject things, like.... 6 year old Pepsi. Funny story.
>
> Josh

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS