From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of cruznmd
Sent: Saturday, August 27, 2005 9:48 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: Hybrid question for Dr. Dave - Paging Dr.
Dave...

I didn't intend to start a debate. I'm only asking if it can be done
and how it's done. There's a lot more too my line of questioning but
I'm not interested in getting into the debate.

Many of you are just pointing out what I already know or are making
false assumptions about what I intend to do.

I'd still like to here from Dave Delman.

Rich A.