Re: [DMCForum] Re: DMCH Reproduction headlight switch

Re: [DMCForum] Re: DMCH Reproduction headlight switch

I agree with a lot of this..  But still as the
question, what happens if Jerry Ryan decided to lower
his price to $25 each?  Now everyone who "invested" in
these switches is screwed versus the 5 people a year
who actually need one and pay the inflated $90 or $130
price?

The point of my post was to say that the folks at DMCH
may be better served to use the likelihood of remaking
the switches as a negotiating tool to buy the
remaining stock from Mr. Ryan.  300 switches will last
an awful long time, and the efforts to remake parts
can be used on things that are really "no longer
available".

Outside of that, I support any effort to remake parts.

BTW, that last paragraph makes you sound like a
Communist!  (Not that it is a bad thing)  LOL

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM