[DMCForum] 0-60 in how much?

I was reading the Gold Portfolio and noticed that every test done on
the car is different. When it comes to the 0-60 part they are
different as well. Now, I know everybody is going to floor it at
different levels but is the acceleration closer to 8 sec. or 10 sec.?
Also has anyone cought the typo in one of the articles, where it
states that D cost $42,000? I think it is the "DeLorean verses the
World".

The only thing I don't like about college, other than my roomate
talking on the dang phone until 1:30am is that I can't see my car. I
miss is so bad. I have pictures of my family and right in the smack
dab middle is my car:)

Josh

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS