From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of cruznmd
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2005 12:48 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: DMCH Reproduction headlight switch (advice)

Hi all,

JetJock/Checksix3/Gary/chernobylite emailed me some unsolicited
information stating that I'll "burn my car to the ground like
Robertson did" if I don't install John Hervey's splice or take other
action because the base electrical system doesn't provide proper
protection.

He then proceeded to offer me advice on style and personal grooming
because he says I look like a "dork" in the photo on my Yahoo profile.

I informed him that the insult with which he laces his free advice is
why no one ever wants his .000000002 cents worth.

While it is true that the new switch is the same old engineering, the
steps I've taken to "unload" the circuit a little, is to install
LED's wherever possible. Your solution may vary.

Just something to consider,

Rich A.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS