Re: [DMCForum] Re: DMCH Reproduction headlight switch (advice)

Re: [DMCForum] Re: DMCH Reproduction headlight switch (advice)

I'd suggest the Hervey relay fix, or make something
similar yourself.  The least you should do is add a
fuse.

Replacing bulbs with LED's will not help if a wire is
cut and you get a short.

--- cruznmd <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> JetJock/Checksix3/Gary/chernobylite emailed me some
> unsolicited
> information stating that I'll "burn my car to the
> ground like
> Robertson did" if I don't install John Hervey's
> splice or take other
> action because the base electrical system doesn't
> provide proper
> protection.
>
> He then proceeded to offer me advice on style and
> personal grooming
> because he says I look like a "dork" in the photo on
> my Yahoo profile.
>
> I informed him that the insult with which he laces
> his free advice is
> why no one ever wants his .000000002 cents worth.
>
> While it is true that the new switch is the same old
> engineering, the
> steps I've taken to "unload" the circuit a little,
> is to install
> LED's wherever possible. Your solution may vary.
>
> Just something to consider,
>
> Rich A.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

De lorean Delorean part Delorean cadillac

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS