Re: [DMCForum] Making a DMC Diesel.

XUD is the newer generation of the XD that was in the
Puegeot 505 here in the states?  or is the Citroen not
the same at all?

Even so, I dont think those XUD engines will be easy
to come by here...  Now we are back to the business
idea of importing european diesel engines to the USA.
:)

The best I can find is the XD3T 2498cc Turbo
from an 85-86 Peugeot 505... and even those are rare
here! (only 2 Peugeot Diesel cars even listed on Ebay
right now!)