Re: [DMCForum] PRV...

In that case, Martin, I'd say that you owe it to the Internet-at-large
to add to the lists.  Those familiar with Wikis (i.e. Wikipedia) will
recognize that the linked page is sourced directly from wikipedia.org
(also evidenced by the footnotes).

The original is here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRV_engine

Wikis are publicly editable knowledge-base articles, so anyone can add
their two cents (or pence) on any topic.  They are automagically backed
up on each revision, and there is a feedback system set up to ensure
they stay informative and accurate.  In a sense, they are self-policing
and -maintaining.  I love the thought of this living, growing mass of
information that feeds itself.  I highly recommend the site to anyone
who's a fan of free information.

Regards,
Jon Heese

Martin Gutkowski wrote:
> Misses out Venturi who did rather well with it as a race engine. Also
> does not mention the 24v versions
>
> Martin
>
> timnagin wrote:
>

>>While searching for a PRV diesel, I found this interesting site.  No
>>luck on
>>the diesel yet.
>>
>>There is even a picture of the De Lorean engine bay.
>>
>>http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclopedia/PRV-engine
>>
>>Greg
>>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS