Re: [DMCForum] Greasel/biodiesel conversion for DeLoreans

Re: [DMCForum] Greasel/biodiesel conversion for DeLoreans

Peugeot 505 may also be another donor.  They had
offered some diesel options in the mid 80's, in the
same cars that the PRV6 was also an option.

IIRC, the 2.5L Turbo Diesel was 95hp.  But Diesel
engines tend to have higher torque numbers than
gasoline, so it may be acceptable.

<SNIP>