From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Bob Brandys
Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2005 10:10 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Re: O/T Gas Prices in California reach $4.10 per
gallon today

Gee,

Gasoline prices keep going up,  but there is no shortage of gasoline or
oil anywhere in the world.  If there is such demand, then how come
supply is keeping up with it  AND THE PRICE KEEPS GOING UP.

IF you remember you college economics - THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY THIS
HAPPENS- monopolistic control of prices.

This is only greed by the oil companies supported by an oil company
president.

The only reason we went to Iraq is to steal t heir oil- just like the
British did in 1924.  After ten years, the Iraquis pushed out the
british using a gorilla war tactics.

They are doing the same almost 90 years later.

If we don't learn from history, we are destined to repeat it.

The US is making the same stupid mistake that the British did.

It is just wrong that over 2000 americans and 100,000 Iraquis have lost
their lives due to the greed of oil people.

BOB

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS