Re: [DMCForum] Re: O/T Gas Prices in California reach $4.10 per gallon t

Re: [DMCForum] Re: O/T Gas Prices in California reach $4.10 per gallon today

I don't think this is the case in NJ.  We have FULL
SERVICE only, so there is no need to walk inside to
pay... Even if there was a store attached.

Having a store with a gas station is something that
has appeared in NJ recently.  It is becoming more
popular, but there are still plenty of "gas only"
stations, and they tend to be the cheaper ones!
(Excluding WaWa which was always a local convenience
store, but they recently started to sell gasoline).