[DMCForum] Re: de-emissioning (Marc)

Content write: EGR is a fuel economy measure anyway, not emissions.

Excuse but EGR sole reason emissions. Used to reduce NOX.

I am not German. I don't know why you get that idea. Most of American
auto market is yet today driven by plush cars and road isolated
design. Most American people not performance oreinted.

Fuel injection better to carburation in every way. Not only for fuel
economy and pollution but reducing engine wear. Using carb on your car
you are reducing engine life. If you really knew what you speak you
would already know this.

You are fasinating individual sir. You are individual not aware what
he doesn't know. Such close mind create large barreir to learning that
is difficult to over come.

Ari

De lorean Delorean part Delorean cadillac

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS