[DMCForum] Re: Top Gear...

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Martin Gutkowski <martin@xxxx> wrote:
<SNIP>

> I bet you won't see the reviews of the american cars - they're rather
> rude about them!

<SNIP>

> Martin

GOOD! The American automotive industry needs a good kick to the face.
Next to Japan, we build the most boring, mundane, overpriced pieces of
crap imaginable. Detroit doesn't build cars for consumer needs and
wants. They design a universal platform, and bolt on body kits and
interior options to try and cover as much *appeal* as possible. Like
the $40K Ford Escort. A quick trim kit or two, and the same car
magicly becomes the Jaguar Type X. Why did they ever cancel the Fiero?

I hope they give reviews of American cars. But if not, do you know
where I might be able to find clips of these reviews online?

After seeing the review of the Ariel Atom on Top Gear, now THAT is a
car that I'd want to buy! Just take it out, tear up the road, and
occasionally drive to work. Plus it has a trunk.

http://www.arielatom.com/

-Robert

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS