[DMCForum] Re: Hartman AR / Horn

I replaced the horns on 16851 with a NOS set of high/low horns, they
sound great.

I had lost the high note horn, so all I had was the sickly low note,
also embarassed to honk at anything.

IMHO the stock horns when working properly sound just as loud as some
of these 138db horns I've seen others use.

Many people have showed me their :upgraded" horns, but I never noticed
any major difference.

As a tip taken from Grady, to keep your horns from becoming correded,
or waterlogged, reverse them on the sides of the car that way they are
facing backwards and not forward to catch all the water.

-Joe

De lorean Delorean part Delorean cadillac

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS