[DMCForum] Re: DMC Wedding...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it! I am trying to imagine the _expression_
on the "cake maker's" face when we say how we want the cake, LOL

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jeff Chabotte" <Jeff@xxxx> wrote:
> The cake will be a replica of Mr. Fusion and its base.
>
> -Jeff Chabotte
> Norwich, CT
> Griff's BMW

I'm
> sure
> >
> > many of you met her at Pigeon Forge, other DeLorean events, or
have
> seen
> >
> > her posts online.  If you have, you've surely seen the enthusiasm
she
> > shares for our cars and for a certain movie that shall remain
> nameless.
> >
> > For those of you who don't know Flavia, she is also the most
amazingly
> > intelligent, attractive, funny, and loving person I know.  I
asked her
> > to marry me this July and she accepted!  I wanted everyone here
to be
> > part of this very happy occasion in our lives.  Maybe in more ways
> than
> > one...
> >
> > Since we are both huge DeLorean fans, we would like to ask and
see if
> > there are any owners out there who would be willing to join us
for our
> > wedding next year in Cincinnati.  We would ask you to bring your
cars

> > participate in a tribute to the object that brought us together.
> Right
> > now we are still working out all those details, but we will most
> likely
> > be doing this thing in May, before Eurofest...maybe as a warm up
> event.
> >
> > If you're going to be in or around Cincinnati that month, and like
> free
> > food, please consider joining us!  Please reply, offlist, to my e-
mail
> > address (jhaldeman(AT)fuse.net) if you think this is something you
> might
> >
> > want to join us for  We will keep you apprised of our schedule,
once
> you
> >
> > have replied.
> >
> > Sincerely,
> > Josh
> >

> > Yahoo! Groups Links

> > De lorean

t=ms&k=De+lorean&w1=De+lorean&w2=Delorean+
> part&w3=Delorean+cadillac&c=3&s=57&.sig=JgtGHCe_DQpppGesOuQflg>
> >       Delorean part

t=ms&k=Delorean+part&w1=De+lorean&w2=Delor
> ean+part&w3=Delorean+cadillac&c=3&s=57&.sig=FS5Ip2pCIHc8n8lFfkEXFA>
> >       Delorean cadillac

t=ms&k=Delorean+cadillac&w1=De+lorean&w2=D

elorean+part&w3=Delorean+cadillac&c=3&s=57&.sig=C6kb5Ya6u5FS5Q2fXR6SDA