From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Josh Haldeman
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2005 5:22 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] DMC Wedding...

If not that, they'll be brushed white gold or platinum, I'm sure.

We gotta keep this theme going!  haha

-Josh

Jeff Chabotte wrote:

> Awesome! Congrats to both of you!!
>
> I assume that the wedding bands will be made of Stainless Steel?
They're
> hypo-allergenic, ya know!!
>
> -Jeff Chabotte
> Norwich, CT
> Griff's BMW

Right
> now we are still working out all those details, but we will most
likely
> be doing this thing in May, before Eurofest...maybe as a warm up
event.

> If you're going to be in or around Cincinnati that month, and like
free
> food, please consider joining us!  Please reply, offlist, to my e-mail
> address (jhaldeman(AT)fuse.net) if you think this is something you
might

> want to join us for  We will keep you apprised of our schedule, once
you

> have replied.
>
> Sincerely,
> Josh
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

> De lorean

part&w3=Delorean+cadillac&c=3&s=57&.sig=JgtGHCe_DQpppGesOuQflg>
>       Delorean part

ean+part&w3=Delorean+cadillac&c=3&s=57&.sig=FS5Ip2pCIHc8n8lFfkEXFA>
>       Delorean cadillac

elorean+part&w3=Delorean+cadillac&c=3&s=57&.sig=C6kb5Ya6u5FS5Q2fXR6SDA>