[DMCForum] Backwards temp gauge

I was working on my horn tonight, screwed up in testing and blew the
fuse to the horn. When it happened, the needle on my temp gauge
flipped around. I replaced the fuse and reminded myself to be more
careful, but now the temp gauge needle is backwards - pointing toward
the speedometer. If I turn the ignition on, it moves like it should,
but points down and to the right.

Any thoughts? Is this something that can be corrected, or did my
carelessness just cost me a new instrument cluster?

-Ryan

De lorean Delorean part Delorean cadillac

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS