[DMCForum] Re: Ebay seller in Arkanslaw

I'm 126 miles from the seller. If anyone needs me to pick anything up
for them let me know. I'll be glad to do so as long as it's after
5:30 Monday - Friday. I'm free all day on Saturdays and the afternoon
on Sundays. My cell# 501-317-8820

Josh
10989

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxx> wrote:
> Is anyone a reasonable distance from Hartman, Arkansas?
>
> I would pay a reasonable fee for someone to pick up some Ebay items
> for me from him.
>
> Please contact me offline.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Rich A.

De lorean Delorean part Delorean cadillac

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS