[DMCForum] Re: Automobile Shipping Question

[DMCForum] Re: Automobile Shipping Question

Hey Travis,

Thanks for the response, I figured when I posted, my email address
generally goes with the post...but I guess it's only the DML??

Anyways, Thanks again as I had a horrible experience when having my
D shipped and I'm really trying to avoid that.

Thanks,

Brandon
Vin 3323
Brandelorean@xxxxxxxxx

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Travis Goodwin" <tgoodwin@xxxx>
wrote:
> Can't email you off list because you didna leave an address, do I'm
> posting it here.
>
> It's Ken Swain, he owns Swain Logistics. His number is 864-963-
4661. I
> just talked to him yesterday and he's been shipping Porsches all
over
> the country and is backed up until the first of August.

considering
> purchasing and would rather go directly to a transporter than a
stupid
> broker like I did with my D (still urks me).  If anyone else on
the
> lists knows of a transporter personally, I'd be glad to call them
as
> well, as I simply want to get an idea of how much it'll cost to
ship
> the vehicle out to Colorado from Boston.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Brandon
> Vin 3323
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links