Re: [DMCForum] Value of VIN 16118, ebay 928 mile? car NEED ADVICE

Re: [DMCForum] Value of VIN 16118, ebay 928 mile? car NEED ADVICE

If you're looking to purchase a DeLorean mine (#3215)
is up for sale.  From the way it sounds, mine is in
far superior condition to the one you're looking at,
and i'm only asking $17,999 obo which is well below
what you offered for that one.

Pictures:
http://tinyurl.com/c3rp5

If anybody else is interested please feel free to
contact me.  The car is located in Millbrae
California.

Here's a brief description:

It's #3215, an 81 automatic with 31k miles. The body
is in excellent condition and the engine runs perfect.
I've had the car for two years now and she's always
treated me well.  I'm asking $17,999 or best offer.
Here are pics of the car:

http://tinyurl.com/c3rp5

Lemme know if that link doesn't work sometimes I have
trouble with it.

As you can see from the pictures the car is in
excellent condition. There are a couple of flaws on
the interior:

1) Small tear on top of center console
2) Side window rear pillar could use recovering

I have displayed these items in the photos.

Parts I've replaced:

Otter-stat
Plugs, wires, cap
Rebuilt front calipers
New master cylinder
Steering column bushing
New alternator
New Fuel distributor O-ring seal
Engine cover stay assy
Complete strut lift kit for entire car

You also get a box of spare parts, workshop manual,
dash mat, seat covers, and cleaning kit for the
exterior of the car.

Jon
(650)773-4935