Re: [DMCForum] Re: A time to kill?

Hold on a second..  I never said I was an advocate of
the 6th commandment..  Just finding humor (hypocrisy)
in how someone who will "pray" for something thinks
killing is OK if the guy is trying to steal his car.

As an atheist (agnostic), I give as much credit to the
bible as I do any other document created by man..  And
don't tell me the Bible was written by God, because
you just talked about translation errors!!  If this
book is so important, you would think the all-powerful
supreme being would make sure us lowly humans had a
clear understanding of what is expected of us.  We
would not need other people to interpret, explain, or
translate for us.

On a similar note (before the moderator kills the
thread! LOL)
http://news.yahoo.com/s/latimests/atimeofdoubtforatheists;_ylt=AviimbUstVhZOBo41EK0mp0DW7oF;_ylu=X3oDMTBiMW04NW9mBHNlYwMlJVRPUCUl