Re: [DMCForum] Re: Ripped Off

James,

> As Martin G said, you simply don't see police weilding guns over
> hear in the UK, which is great because if police don't have guns
> then criminals don't need them either, hell why have a shoot out
> when you can have a stick fight lol!

Your logic is backwards. Criminals don't buy guns to defend themselves
from the police. They buy them to commit crimes. The police,
therefore, need them to even the odds.

Since none of your policemen have guns, I'm guessing an individual
could do an awful lot of damage. If a criminal has a gun and the cops
don't, what can they do? They try to arrest him, he shoots them and
moves on. Enough ammo and it seems someone could go on a city wide
rampage, immune to police response.

-Ryan

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS