[DMCForum] Bowling for Columbine

I don't know how it is in other countries, but pretty
much both sides of any political debate in the USA are
close minded to the other side.

Any gun-lovers that would even sit still to watch
"Bowling for Columbine" would say it was a
misrepresentation of the facts (at best), or what a
jerk Michael Moore is (as if that has anything to do
with the facts presented in the movie).

Just go back to last October on this list, when some
people started talking about the Fahrenheit 911 movie.
Even if some of the facts of the movie MAY HAVE BEEN
exaggerated, or distorted (I am not saying they were),
the "Right Wing" simply discredited the entire
movie.... Even if they never saw it.

For a given point of view, people will tend to only
seek out information that agrees with their beliefs.

<SNIP>