Re: [DMCForum] Re: A simple task

Heck, I even put a drop on brake bleeder screws
because those things ALWAYS get stuck.

I have had the torque discussion with my "mechanical
engineer" friend... Who buys Never-Seize by the
gallon.  I forgot the details, but he convinced me
that the variation in torque was minimal
(insignificant).

A while back there was a discussion on the DML with
the "Toby-Bolts" on wet vs dry.  IIRC, Toby also said
using Never-Seize was safe.

For high-heat applications, use the copper stuff.
(Exhaust bolts, mostly).