From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Joe OBrien
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2005 10:11 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: My DMC Joe Experience

Let me know if you find out abny info on your case of auto fraud.

I got screwed on a little convertible I bought for summer use. I'm
currently picking through which lawyer to use. I intend to sue him
for cost of the car, + shipping + parts, then he can ship it home
himself.

I was lied to about several mechanicals on an otherwise nice little
car. I'm only peeved because the eBay scum Brian Gomez wouldn't help
with the extra $$$ it took to make it drivable again.

I sued a transmission shop once, and after I won judgement against
them, of course the try and find the bank account info game was on.
After 2 years I went out on a limb and wrote them a $10 check out
for misc expenses. They cashed it (of course) and I got the returned
check with their bank info on it.

I got my judgement then. Now I just use those pre-paid legal
services to have them track down a person's bank account into.

$25 for a months service, and they can do wonders to find you much
needed info, or just get descent legal advice.

Best of luck on the vette issue.

-Joe

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Avi Sarfaraz" <asarfaraz@xxxx>
wrote:
> My dad has 5k on this arab fuck who screwed my dad out of a
gentleman's
> loan, he sued the guy didn't show up in court, for a long while
the guy was
> legitimate, the guy got hooked on coccaine along the line
apparently.

> I got screwed on this corvette I have at the moment, the guy lied
about
> several MAJOR peices in the history...and I need some advice, Im
under 18
> when I signed any contracts which I do know make them null and
void but I
> need to see how much dammage I can do for autofraud and related
shit. the
> guy in question has a bad business history and I found out
recently.

> I need a lawyer myself,

It's been