Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 22:54:12 -0700
   From: Ryan Wright <ryanpwright@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Re: DeLorean spotted on 95 South near Washington DC

>>snip<<

I'll tell you what does get irritating is the constant BTTF jokes.
Everyone thinks they're _so_ original asking about the flux capacitor.
I don't want to be a jerk but I almost can't help it when these clowns
pose this question. I like to answer with a question of my own, "Do
you know you're the third person to ask me that today?" I haven't
quite made it to, "It's not f***ing real, deal with it, idiot", but
I'm slowly getting there.