Re: [DMCForum] flux capacitor (was: Re: DeLorean spotted ...)

Re: [DMCForum] flux capacitor (was: Re: DeLorean spotted ...)

Let's start from the top....

If you want one turnkey, then just buy from Bruce C.
Tell him Videobob sent ya!
http://www.bfcoulombe.com/flux.html
Your gonna spend $350 + shipping for this, but it is the best hands down.
Better than the one used in the movie!
However, Bruce is a busy guy so you might have to wait for it, and he builds
these to scale so what that means is that t will not fit under the window
without tilting it.
The original was mounted up high on the back wall in front of where your
rear glass would be.
You can maybe ask him to build you a smaller version that will fit on the
shelf below the window.
* I have one of Bruce's Flux's in my car.

Next option is build your own:
http://www.rookscastle.com/tutorials/time4.html

You should also check out my website,
http://www.bttfstuff.com
where I pretty much reveal and teach how to build most all of the props, and
you can download FOR FREE all of the printable props.
Most all of those guys who are selling the props on eBay pretty much stole
them from my website.

- Videobob