RE: [DMCForum] DCS Video

Oh, you mean the Pigeon Forge video?
Yeah..I have some ideas of how to do this.
I have several ideas of how to make this better, one is to actually mic the
person talking, and another is to tap off the speakers. I like the idea of
putting a lav on the speaker because some of these guys don't know how to
work a microphone.
Some people hold it away from thier face, or down by thier belly.
If I had a microphone on the person, I could get audio from them
regaurdless.

If I did this the way I would really want to, I would have multi camera set
ups,
a crane, and a live switcher going.
Like this: http://www.rcmvideo.com/
or this: http://rcmsales.com/bigironshow.html