Re: [DMCForum] 30 MPG DeLorean -- Not Worth The Engine Damage

Re: [DMCForum] 30 MPG DeLorean -- Not Worth The Engine Damage

But your car produced more pollution in that traffic
than the other cars around you.

Saying it is OK for you do de-emission your car
because you live in the boonies is as dumb as saying
you can remove the cooling fans because you will
always drive on the highway.

You know what you have done is wrong...  Which is
fine, but please don't rationalize it with bullshit.
I'd rather you just say that you prefer to do what is
best for you than what is best for the world. Like
saying removal of the cooling fans is for weight
reduction.

I do it too sometimes....