[DMCForum] Re: Digest 1651 - msg 16: early VIN fuse box

[DMCForum] Re: Digest 1651 - msg 16: early VIN fuse box

I forgot about Lotus & TVR. And I didn't even realize the rest of them
were still in business! And wow, Bristol certain does have a unique
storage area for their spare tire.

Wrenching on cars is always apart of the motoring experience to me.
Unless I have to do something to a car occasionally, I just feel like
I'm being left out of the car ownership experience. Kinda like the
Betty Crocker factor. Unless people do somesort of work, like adding
in eggs and milk to an instant cake mix, they don't really feel like
they're baking.

-Robert

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Daniel Shane <daniel.shane@xxxx> wrote:
> Not quite true,
>
> Lotus, TVR (The first and last time I will every put TVR in the same
> sentence as Lotus), Caterham, Bristol, Nobel and Morgan off of the
top of my
> head.  Ok they may be owned by foreign companies but they are
designed and
> built in Britain.
>
> Us brits don¹t really do mass produced cars very well but the small,
hand
> built sports cars we do are excellent but the owners have to be
handy with
> the wrenches as something will always come loose and need a quick
tweak ;-)

> Dan

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS