[DMCForum] It's a shame.....

This board is truly a waste of time.  I have yet to read a post that
has been insightful.  I must say I am disappointed in the type of
folks that haved invested in delorean.  Most people only have
something negative to say about someone elses car.  I am guessing that
O'Brien and Snextime are good friends.  Snexttime added "their ain't
no way thats 725 miles"  but nothing else.  Thanks for another asshole
statement.  I guess I should believe that the owner drove the car and
never had it inspected and didn't register it since 85.  Give me a
break.  You guys are dopes and I for one am signing off from this
amateur hour.  I have a GN and an 89 trans pace with the 3.8 and the
boards I chat with are much different.  Good luck to the biggest bunch
of losers I ever meant.
John never intended to build such a fine car for a bunch of dopes like
this.
RIP JZD

Howard

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS