[DMCForum] Re: My Delorean is for sale

If you feel SOOOOOOOOOOO strongly that you were wronged here somehow,
then put your money where your mouth is, and file a lawsuit. Let's
see if the law sides with you. BECAUSE YOU CAN'T PROVE SOMETHING THAT
DIDN'T HAPPEN! In fact, customizing a car not only does NOT increase
the value of a used car, it many times infact REDUCES it's value
according to many experts.

http://money.cnn.com/2004/08/23/pf/autos/kbb_resale_value/

You do this same shit over and over again, in order to avoid getting
pinned down to you own statements, by refusing to acknowlege them:

Step 1.
You make a half-wited statement about something.
Step 2.
Someone calls you on it, and proves it wrong.
Step 3.
In order to avoid direct riddiculem you change the subject...

--->Repeat previous 3 steps until out of ideas. If at anytime you
feel threatened, insert derogitory remark to try and anger your
challenger, and throw them off the argument's track.

You're running in circles now, covering ground we've already
discussed, as if it's new somehow.

You have hit rock bottom in this arguement. What continues to amaze
me however, is that you continue to dig with passionate fervor, as if
you still believe that you have something to accomplish.

-Robert

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "thomaspaulmccoy"
<thomaspaulmccoy@xxxx> wrote:
> Too far? Greg, I appreciate your civility. However, I don't think
this
> list is aware of what transpired.
>
> The auction was sabotaged! THAT is a little "too far" - More
serious
> than heated opinions on my paint job.
>
> Loss of potential income is serious business.  And seeing how they
> feel so justified in their crimes by continuing to brag about it
and
> slander me, explain how I am going too far. Tell me off-list if you
> are serious, since this place is nothing more than a breeding
ground
> for joker e-thugs.
>

> -- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:
> > That went a little too far, Thomas.